Dual 18″ Subwoofer System
The X-Line Advance X12-128 subwoofer produces the greatest low-frequency impact and performance EV has ever developed. It is truly a state-of-the-art compact cabinet that delivers more LF output in a smaller footprint than other subwoofers available today.
In addition to its extremely high output capability, the X12-128 is designed to acoustically match seamlessly with any X-Line Advance top cabinet. It offers superior configuration flexibility for easier system design and setup, making it the standout subwoofer choice for any larger-format live or installed audio application.
- High-output, high-impact dual 18″ subwoofer system
- Super-high-output DVF4180 woofers for low distortion at extremely high SPLs
- Dual front and rear signal connection points for flexibility in system configurations, including cardioid setup for increased focus of low-frequency output
- Compact cabinets with low-profile footprint, suitable for under-stage applications
- 105 dB sensitivity (1 W/1 m half space)
- Power handling: 4000 W continuous, 16,000 W peak
- 141/147 dB maximum SPL (continuous/peak)