EV Dx46 Sound System Processor
The EV Dx46 Sound System Processor brings the same technology found in NetMax and RCM-26 equipped Tour Grade amplifiers to a new, compact and easy to use form factor by providing six channels of FIR-Drive processing in addition to EV’s state of the loudspeaker protection. The Dx46 provides a USB and an Ethernet interface with an integrated switch for connectivity. IRIS-Net allows complete control, configuration, and supervision through standard or customized interfaces; IRIS-Net allows the ultimate in flexibility for controlling what you want to control-how you want to control it.
- Designed for Cinema, Club Sound, Concert Sound, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Stadium Systems, and other applications.
- 2×6 FIR-Drive Loudspeaker Processor
- Analog and AES/EBU Inputs
- Full IRIS-Net Control and Configuration
- Ethernet and USB Data Interfaces
- Full Loudspeaker Protection Package, Including PA Limiters and TEMP Limiters
- Dedicated Array EQ and Delay Sections For Advanced Applications
- -6 dB Switchable Analog Pad Inserted Before A/D Converters On Inputs
- 4 Separate Delay Sections
- 5 Contact Closure Inputs
- 60 Factory Presets
- 30 User Presets
- Unique Edit/Compare mode for audible parameter adjustment